Looking for growth hack inspirations? You’re in luck.
Some people collect stamps, some collect cars, Well, I collect growth hack stories, especially marketplace startups’.
Famous growth hack stories
- Hotmail’s signature (how HubSpot steals THIS from Hotmail)
- iPhone: “Sent from iPhone” signature
- TikTok’s watermark on exported videos
- PayPal and Uber’s “Pay you to use”
- Dropbox: invite your friends to win more storage space
- HubSpot’s free tools: Embedded contact forms, Buyer Personas Builider
- Databox’s authority building hack
- Embed this: YouTube, Twitter, Yelp
- Loom’s easy to record and share feature
- LinkedIn’s profile completeness score—- a great way to get more UGC.
- Facebook’s international expansion
- Zapier’s SEO centered strategy
- Upcity: “Top xxx Agency” badge —– an authority building hack
Growth hacking is a mindset, not any particular trick
So far, we talked about the growth hack stories; you can also find a lot of growth hack “tricks” online. And, there are growth hacking tools available.
However, I’d argue that growth hacking is a mindset, most importantly. It’s a low CAC (ie, Customer Acquisition Cost), ever-experimenting, 10X growth mindset.
Willie Jiang is the founder of SolarFeeds and SEO growth hacker. He currently resides in Toronto, Canada. <a href=”https://www.williejiang.com/contact/”>Hire me </a>